Sunday, November 1, 2009

Listen, take, eat

After hearing daljoon and the rest telling me about all the delicious food and freebies one can get from going for firm presentation, I decided to give it a try.

After studying "hard" the while afternoon I took my bike ad cycled to schloss for firm presentation by Deutschbank. Everyone expected the food buffet to be great but it turns out otherwise. Only sandwiches were on the menu. I had 3 sandwiches and that's it I'm done. Daljoon took around 5 while moo had 4 and yugandhar had 5. These are the experience ones to firm presentation.

Then, they have wine too. Red or white? I had one glass of wine while the rest had more. Yugandhar had 7 glasses and ended up drunk! Can u believe it?

Received a big blue notebook as the freebie, while Jinmoo took 5 of them. Haha



With happy butterflies in your tummy (:

No comments: