Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Austria has no kangeroos

The hills are alive with the sound of music....Austria here I come!

First trip out of Germany, and I've just finished my first exams @ EBS! What a relieve, last week was simply a nightmare, trying to cope with a masters module :| those whom I've complaint to will understand the stresss

It wasn't a good day to travel, it started pouring heavily when I stepped out of the house, caught unaware, I was drenched all over. It was raining everywhere, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt. Had sushi buffet while I was @ Frankfurt then off to austria!

The train was a dreadful 10hrs due to the delay. It wasn't a comfy train ride, it was a night train and I got the couch seats, no beds! What's worse, there was a man already in that tiny compartment for 6.

U practically didn't sleep for the night, it was terrible! Tried to lie on the seats but it was so inconvenient with a man ard. Then when I finally fell asleep, I was awoken again by his snoresss. Sucks.



With happy butterflies in your tummy (:

No comments: