Friday, November 13, 2009

My loots from Sinful Paris

haha there you go, 3 big bags of stuff that i lunged back from Paris.bought quite a number of stuff and i managed to keep within my budget. =)) haha see i'm quite in control of my spending power. so proud of myself

a huge paper bag from Longchamp with 12 Longchamp bags in them. haha 2 of it is mine. i bought a Papier coloured Longchamp bag that has an Eiffel tower print on it. exclusively in Paris =)) which makes me even happier. exclusive. and another smaller bag which is in Graphite colour. new colour of the season *woootsmy Burberry i got using my angbao money from my Birthday. Simple tote bag, which doesnt scream Designer. has a different patchwork design on different sides. Adjustable handles. Cloth fabric. Last but not least, my Louis Vitton clutch which has a glossy finish. Pictures doesnt do justice to this baby. I bought the greenish-blue one, because mommy say i cant carry red. booo hoooo according to feng shui -.- nevertheless, i love this one! unique colour. im sure lots of people will buy the red one(because i think it's damn nice!) but oh well.Being a perfume bottle collector, im not gonna let this one slip my hands! pretty pretty classic pump bottled perfume! oh-so-girly scent that comes with it smells so deliciousssly pretty! heeeee im so happy! =)))I ♥ Paris Golf balls for Dad. haha i've got the t-shirt which says the same thing too! hehe but it's still wet from laundry. =)

i ♥ paris
paris ♥ my wallet

No comments: