Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm on exchange!

Getting addicted blogging from my iPhone, thing is it's so much easier.

Well, this week is such a bad one. Firstly I had an essay dued, it's on management & leadership. Discuss the 6 elements in organisation design with respect to the 2 extreme forms of management. I can even memorize the question having read it countless times to keep on track.

That done, I've got a stupid exam next Monday and it was bothering me ever since the start of the week. My first examination abroad. Procrastination in the works again I know. C'mon I'm on exchange! Getting very stress over it although I'm only aiming for a D! It's so difficult to get rid of that competitiveness in me, the need to do well still present. Singaporean.

Celebrated yugandhar's birthday on Wednesday, and we had a curry party for him, 2 types of curry for him to feast on, Korean & Singaporean. Hope he liked it because I sure did! And there goes one day that was meant to be for studying.

Happy birthday yugandhar

No comments: