Monday, October 19, 2009

somewhere in my heart.....

initial plan of going to Stuttgurt was cancelled the night before due to the long travelling hours. Deutschbahn has control over my life.

but im not gonna waste my weekend away! no way! after staying home for 2 whole days, thursday and friday. i had to get out of oestrich winkel!

even if it means going to Frankfurt, im happy =). went for a Sushi buffet which cost me 15Euros, a great variety of sushi and other types of chinese food, although comparing to singapore's buffet the food quality wasnt that good, but for a chinese food deprivation me, anything is good, even beansprouts!
after 2 rounds of eating, sungho, liyin n me just couldnt stuff any other food in anymore. haha and we left and start our shopping adventure throught the street of Frankfurt. i didnt have anything i really need badly, but i ended up with these....

face & hair masks from H&M. i badly need hair products for my tresses. it's so dry right now because i cant find a suitable conditioner here to moisturise. and face mask too because, my skin is always so dry too, and rough now for some reason i've yet to know.

shoes. addidas shoes. haha okay some of u may say those shoes arent me. which is quite true too. but seeing everyone here having these high cut shoes, i want one too! besides, my sneakers are already chui beyond chui. good excuse, hehez dont ask me how much are these. when i think about it, i dont even wanna wear them out.=X it doesnt look good on photos though.earrings from H&M. again back to H&M, i guess the only shop i buy things from is H&M. haha it has too many stores. 3 H&M stores along 1 street, 3 storeys each, how can i miss them. haha desperately need a change of earrings.
dinner was a no-no today due to the heavy buffet lunch and the amount of things i bought. eeks=X but there's always room for dessert at an Eis Cafe. the europeans truely love their ice cream, it's everywhere and it's real good. i had kiwi ice cream on top of banana nutella crepes.

sinful but lovely. =)

No comments: