Thursday, October 22, 2009

you give me happy butterflies and tummy flips

brrrr! the weather is turning real cold. it's autumn now and the vineyards that lined my way to school aint pretty no more. they're all brown and shrivelled up.

sometimes it's just too cold to get to school on a bike. starting to wear my padded winter jacket, thermals, gloves and beanie.

2 months on a foreign land and im still trying to adapt to their way of life and especially the weather. i decided to go for a hair cut today after joe told me the hairdresser could understand English.

it was such a scary experience, because i dont know what to expect. tyler told me before, angmohs dont know how to cut asian hair. the hairdresser was kinda rough with my hair, tugging and pulling, and snipping huge lengths off. trying to fake a smile, i told her im fine. it cost me 15 euros to cut and wash. after washing she handed me the hair dryer and said to me, dry it yourself. i was like HUUUUHH?!

my hair didnt turn out as bad, maybe a little shorter than i expect. i've practically got bangs now, oh well at least it's easier to maintain, i'll just cut it myself if there is a need.

sweet surprise today =)

he gives me sugar coated happy butterflies

No comments: