Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Days of our lives

The summer holidays are probably the most happening part of the year. because school is out! not only for me, but for the the kids as well.

Had WeiBhin over at my house over the weekend together with 2 of his cousins from Japan. they went to the zoo, sci center w/o me! because i was too busy spending time with my friends who also came here from overseas for singapore open. *winks*

i felt quite bad, so i told myself i've got to go Sentosa with them on Sunday. only had 4 hrs of sleep before my little alarm clock came to wake me up from bed by opening the curtains! =P haha just in time to take your call before u leave singapore =) if not i'll still be in dreamland.
Their main intention was actually to visit the Underwater world and dolphin lagoon. i go there almost every year la. haha nothing much has changed since i last went. a little boring for me, but very amusing for the kids. the kids just kept going , "waaaaah! waaaah! waaah! the fish soooo big!"i think these are the 2 new marine animals available there, the big octopus(sashimi yum yum!) and this weird looking yellow fish.i was too tired to snap pictures too *yawns* but i couldnt resist to snap this! arent they pretty! next stop, 4-D adventure ride. i went for the exact same one 10 years ago in Gold Coast Aussie. this only arrived in Singapore a few years ago. explains how laggy we are in these kinda entertainment. 1st one was the "Pirates" which made my cousin cry! and the other was Extreme Log Ride. More or less the same as 10 yrs ago. not very appealing. last place we went to was the Dolphin Lagoon, quite disappointing actually. it isnt very exciting, still the same as last year. i think it's time for me to go Ocean Park right? =P

No comments: