Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all

Happy Daddy Day!

i cant express how thankful i am to my wonderful daddy...he has done so much for me, running up n down making sure i get the best, attend the best sch, dine the best, shop at the best. he is my big mountain of support, always there for me, always telling me not to give up, showering his unconditional love on me.

i luv you dad
big big hug

this year, on daddy day, i went out with mommy in the day while dad is off golfing. we shopped from Marina Square to Raffles City! and NO winter wear! omg....and i hate sales i tell u, the sizes are either too big or too small, and they only have 1 piece left =( booo hooooo.
cam-whoring in the fitting room with mommy =P

rar!!!! bad shopping experience..in the end we settled down in Canele@ Raffle's city to have some yummy choc cakes and organic tea


And for daddy's day dinner, we had it at Asia Grand Restaurant @ Odeon Towers. The food there isss uber nice!! not the usual tasting ones you find in crystal jade. we had Peking Duck, Melon Soup, Veg, Salted Egg Prawn, Fish, Crispy Duck Noods and Almond Cream for dessert. Awesome Awesome food which burned a great hole in my pocket. but for daddy, it's al worth it =)This was not it! we went home for more desserts! Yummy Durians that my neighbour's mom brought back from Malaysia, 25kg of it, and they gave us 7 durians! how nice of them =) yum yum, but i think i had an overdose of durians for the past week, until they appear in my dreams! =P gotta refrain frm them ! or else........
that's my uncle btw, tryin to open the big durian!
empty shell to end off Daddy's day
xoxo

No comments: