Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bowling up a Storm II

Thoughts: Thursday after 2nd training.I still have it within me. =X not to boast, but im glad it still is. "Bowling is my life" i always reminded myself that whenever i felt like giving up. but i guess the effect wore off slowly as time passes.

Friday. wondering what i've been up to lately? bowling alley has once again became my favourite haunt. =X ahya no life. i went for dinner with eric, micheal and uncle paul after they finished bowling. Chicken Rice @ Katong.

Saturday. Bowling alley again. Masters & Stepladder. wanted to go down early but i overslept! as usual. reached there only at 12pm, guys bowling their last game. missed the whole 7 games. booo. then it was the girls masters. damn boring. =X chat with kim jaemin, korean bowler, he told me, he prefers to stay overseas because, it's not so stressed here. in korea, he has to wake up at 6am in the morning for sch, sch ends at 11pm and then homework till 2am. my my my, that's horrible!

Had Lunch @ Parkway with eric, micheal, siuhong, ricky and uncle paul before heading back to the alley for the stepladders. ahya siu hong didnt win=( so sad.

i left the alley at 8pm to avoid the peak hr surcharge, while everyone else went for their banquet. not very nice for me to sit at the hk bowlers' table. *shy* soo i went dinner with my family instead.

*jaemin in the middle*

had a friend over to my house after the banquet, he's leaving singapore the next day=(, and we have too much catching up to do. we had waffles as our company.=) until almost 4am. sent him off in a cab back to his hotel. see u 4 yrs later=P haha

im quite sad he's leaving already, haiz told u to stay a little while longer.....

No comments: