Sunday, April 5, 2009

fishy prawny adventure

say bye bye to mundane boring weekends...at least for this saturday..

instead of just going to some shopping centre for dinner, we decided to go PRAWNING!

it was overall a pretty fun experience with my family...although it wasnt as fruitful as my previous prawning session with lycans @ the already-torn-down Marina south.

first hour:
me: mommy...i very bored leh..everybody catch so many and we're still at zero
mommy: ahhhh! have already!
me: wah so small!
mommy: better than nothing....(okay trying to put into the net...but SHE MISSED!)
me: MOMMMY!!!!! OMG u set it freee!!!???
mommy: paiseh i couldnt see properly! no specs
me and dad: .... ''-.-
2nd hour:
dad: that's it! im getting my own rod! we challenge
me: okay! set!
mom: i think we should use a smaller bait....
and then we caught a few...daddy refuse to listen and ended up with none...

3rd hour:
i caught 10 while mommy caught 1 and daddy 3, my cousin caught 5
so in the end we had 19 in total...haha
Fishy Spa omg everyone should really try it...like seriously try it! the feeling, initially was really WEIRD! it's all in the head...imagine fishes eating u instead of u eating them! and there were like army loads of tiny fish...i was screaming and struggling to keep my feet underwater at first...but somehow i got use to it...focus my attention at the fish instead of the feeling....haha but more of eavedropping at people's conversation...

there were 3 pple sitting opp us talking real loudly...so it wasnt my fault...roughly they were talking about diving..and then suddenly "....kok liang......." i was like turn heads..huuuuh??? gossiping about my bfs huh..lol couldnt really make up what their saying...haha i describe it to bfs and he seem to identify them...hahabut anyway i've got lots of deadskin...coz the fish were hoarding my legs..it really looks like im wearing black boots! haha and then whenever someone new comes, they'll migrate..eventually i've got fairer smoother legs! =) yay!

No comments: