Thursday, April 9, 2009

among the heaps of notes and piles of textbook lying on my table...YES u guessed it right! TAI YANG BING! =)
all the way from funky taiwan, a box of taiyangbing
brought home from my handsome always-so-nice cousin! haha

keith: ehh your mommy coming to my house to collect 'gold'
me: huuh? ISIT?! what gold ( i alr know actually)
keith: i came back from taiwan while u were still sleeping
me: wooooo my 'gold'!

i wanted to personally thank him so i decided to head down to his house too...but ahyo! u went out! i wanted to surprise u la! tsk!
but thanks anyway
=)

1 comment:

LiveUpKart said...

If you're experiencing pain or difficulty in urinating, a pile may need surgical treatment. The doctor will first need to determine if the pile is large enough to be surgically removed. Afterward, a bowel sphincter will have to remove the pile.
bawasir