Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ersten Viersten

April's Fool Day.........

Joke #1: 12.58am
Kok: eh, i got rob just now....should i tell my mom
me: huh?! what happen?
kok: i got rob on the way home
me: omg! what did he take?
kok: my ipod....and money.
me: did he take any impt card? ARE YOU OKAY?!!!!
kok: no didnt, yeah im not hurt
me: oh my...so scary
kok: yeah........................April's FOOL!
me: omg...u suck

Joke #2: 3.15pm
OSE: im glad all of you stayed after the break
everyone: .........
OSE: remember i told u to do PS3 last week? (and then flash powerpoint)
me: OMG! *looked around*
OSE: ahhhh so hand in PS3 now...it'll be counted as POP Quiz...
me: EUGENEEEEE! did u do!! faster ! let me copy!
kelly: ehh ang! copy leh!
caderam: ehh must do ah?! dieeeee
zj: SHIT
OSE: hurry up...faster write your matric card and hand in
everyone: *panic panic panic*
OSE: ahhhh APRIL'S FOOL! sometimes we need to have fun yeah...
everyone: ..........

No comments: