Thursday, April 30, 2009

it's all about the ice and the cream

just scraped thru the 3rd paper....

*phew* i must say...valuation paper was the only paper this sem, i felt i could actually pass..this is really bad..i wonder why this sem everything seems so difficult....=(

finance paper on tuesday was very very bad! grace cousin darling...ur prayer didnt work=( for me! ahhh i felt like screaming my head off in the exam hall...i was already on the verge of tears while doing QN 2...wth is wrong with him...set so difficult for what! ahhhh there goes my dean's list and my cap this sem...

today's valuation paper was hmmz..so-so. kwame keeps walking to my table to look at my work..with his eyes scrutinizing every word i wrote..i felt soooo darn stress...so i looked up n smiled at him..haha n he said smth..smth which i couldnt understand..kok says maybe he gave u the ans! haha yeah right =P

at least there was only 1 more paper left for me..on monday..i really pray for the best on monday..getting examinations phobia =(

on a lighter note...kok treated me n yeeting to Waffles Ice cream today @ COLD ROCK! yummmilicious...at least that took off a load of stress for me =) thankies! i realise i didnt bring my camara out today..n i dont like dull wordy post with no pictures..so i got this off the web!
back to books =(

No comments: