Sunday, April 20, 2008

strawberry ice cream, citrus sorbet, beer and japanese sakae....

heeeey!

okie first thing first! HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KOK!
this was what i was working on tt day.....


haha it's 12noon now n i just WOKE up...oh dear i'm suppose to start mugging at 8am!=O

well let me talk about yesterday....

i STUDIED the WHOLE DAY till bout 5 n Jasper msged me...i got a shock when i saw the msg=O but dont worry jasper! everything will be fine=) gummie bears for u??! or starburst?!(i still dont know what's tt)



took a bus to thomson plaza for yoga! haha my first yoga session after a gazillion million years. i went for yogasana at Amore, it's a tweeny weeny bit relac compared to the previous one...oh there was this one breathing excercise which is uber uber funny, i had to control my laughter=X oopsie

haha okie it goes like this.... sit up in a upright position, then take a deep breath in, okie here comes the funny part. while u breathe out, stick out ur tongue, with ur eyes looking up prolly at ur forehead and breathe out really hard! at the same time bend ur body towards the ground..haha all of u should try this it increases n better ur immune system=)

alrightie, actually my friday was planned for mugging mugging n more mugging, but ah....hmmmmz my 3 little friends turned 损友! spoiled my STUDY PLAN!=X haha i spent my precious studying time with them at OOOSh-Demsey Rd...so much for being my good friends eh!

anyway i still enjoyed myself, and those 2 guys enjoyed poking fun at michelle n i..haha as usual right...rwah!! what's wrong with camping huh?!! i just wanted to see some bears=X and michelle wanna lose u 2 in australia...wahahaha

okie anyway below are some photos of our exciting night out
ENJOYeeee!

ohh by the way! tt's SMALL SERENE! havent seen her in ages but there she is!! still so pretty n cute=)


tt's me n my bestie! cam whoring in marc's car hohoho...

No comments: