Thursday, April 17, 2008

i've got to blog about this...

heeeey!

yesterday was quite an eventful day....

anyway i woke up at 9am in the morning n headed for finance tutorial..haha my finance is a tweeny weeny bit chui so i've got to go for some extra tutorials..

aiight after tutorial we went to ikea becoz i needed to get a frame plus double sided tape, we spent around 30 mins in ikea becoz i took quite long to decide which to get.. then we went for lunch at anchor point

let me share with u something!! there are lots of outlets in Anchor Point just like those in Hongkong..a new billabong outlet is gonna open soon! kelly n me: "yay!"

food at the food court was not bad tooo

uh huh n we went back to school for econs lecture, n realise oopz! no notes!=0
haha spent couple of minutes in caderam's car doing up the frame b4 goin for the lecture.

i passed the present to him and quickly went to find a place to sit, becoz the lecture has already started!!!=o

after lect, the boys went for their very first soccer session at NUS SRC (haha it's in NUS, not Padang desmond!!) lol haha well their skills were ahem..."not bad"
heard they got trashed pretty badly..but KOK saved the day! he SCORED a SUPERB GOAL(tt's how u phrase it right?)

well while the boys played their soccer, kelly n i were in the shade of a big tree, talking bout life
n got to know each other better=) yay!

after tt i realise tt i'm actually running late to Marcus's house, oops! haha took a cab with tyler to marc's place where we had macs---soggy fries n diet coke haha ok my fault!=P
waited for my bestie to walk over frm her place..

our agenda was to discuss bout our aussie trip n study! haha
we did discuss bout the trip and kinda settled everything, but the study part...haha it's better left unsaid.

okie i gotta blog bout this! I BLASTED TYLER'S CAMARA FLASH BULB! oopsie "boom" goes the cam while he was trying to snap a picture of me haha
tyler has a lousy cam haha =X

well ya marc sent me tyler n mich home at 11 plus, haha guess what? mich was the last one to be sent home, hahaha!

i gotta say this i love my 3 friends michelle, marcus n tyler becoz they're just too lovable! and thanks for hearing me rant n complain bout my life yest=)
we should have these gatherings often n next time round u all can bitch bout whoever to me okie! i promise to listen=) haha cheerios

No comments: