Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ronald MacDonalds had a farm.....

another day of miserable mugging.....

ahhhh my mommy woke me up at like 7am this morning! oh man i slept at 2 last night.... felt soooo tired=|
she says...i've got to beat the queue at ICA so tt i can get my passport done ASAP..
boohoooo=(


this time i've switched to macs@amk..it's cooler there compared to starbucks@thomson...
but it's macs afterall...fries, burgers and coke

oooo piling up with junkfood in my system...make me very guilty! haha the weighing scale doesnt seem to be on my side as well..

2 days of burgers n fries makes me sick...=X
i've got to stop! haha sooooo i think i got to switch back to thomson....it's outdoor so it's quite warm...like a sauna haha can shed some fries off
there!! i bought myself another new box of cereals.......


studied with Tyler today
thanks for not pangseh-ing like yesterday!! haha
well it was quite fun...at least there's someone to crap with...hehehez

No comments: