Monday, April 28, 2008

concept plan...master plan....who cares??

my brain is entirely in a state of disrepair...it's gone obsolete....ahhhhhh!!!

the brain juices aint liquified anymore...i think it solidified during the mugging process....

cant seem to remember anything n tml i'll be having urban exams!! it's closed book....n there are lots n lots of stuff to remember.......booooo.......

today i decided to change my mugging environment...instead of studying in my room....i went downstairs...

that's the garden in the day n at night... my mom say it's romantic... haha



n the weird potted plant behind me
those are my feet=P
my room was really stuffy today....it was such a warm day! the whole house felt like an oven and i couldnt get any urban stuff into my head.....

okie i discovered something really amusing today....
was studying and suddenly i heard "plock, plock, plock"... i looked up n traced the origin of the sound......

it was coming from a bird knocking on the side mirrors of the car....

haha it was soooo cute...nv knew birds were soo vain as well

No comments: