Thursday, March 18, 2010

my heart beats for you

3months on a face to face level but 6 on a virtual level heeeeeeeeeeeee

on our very special day, he surprised me by calling at 12am 160310. though he was already sleeping. =) the next morning we went for Ya Kun Kaya @ NUS before i have my project meeting. just a simple breakfast with someone u love feels so good =).

the day carried on with the usual lects and tut. i couldnt wait to be done with those and meet him for dinnerrr. he appeared at the door window during envt tut to "surprise" me, and yes i smiled like an idiot =) so sweet of him to get my donuts to satiate my hunger temporarily.

dinner was at Ma Maison @ Central. recommanded by hungrygowhere for romance and first date. we had Clam Chowder, Soba Salad and Paella. but of course nothing can beat the original Paella in Barcelona. i guess the atmosphere was good la but the food was so-so for the price.


and i pulled out a present for him, haha all thanks to caderam and nana, kok already knew i bought him a coin pouch for our 3rd month. =P boooooo so i decided to SMOKE him hehehe, got a wrapped present from nana, booklight which is a free gift from PFM, and he gave me a shock yet disappointed looook when he opened it. but still did not believe i didnt buy a coin pouch. he pulled my bag towards his side while distracting me and pulled out the wrapped braun buffel box which i intended to give him during dessert. bleeeeh!
took a walk along the singapore river and decided we should go somewhere for a quiet evening, and so he decided mt faber. in the car he suddenly said, " eh i left some sweets in the dashboard, can help me take?" i looked at him and laugh because i can read his face! haha anticipated something to be in there. hehehe yes and im right! =P u arent good at surprises too =P hehe and he knows what i need and got me a iphone car charger so i wont have anymore battery flat days =))))) how thoughtful


but well we didnt have any dessert, headed to Faber point instead and the view was awesome, nv knew there's such a place in Singapore. and he finally got to open his present from me! hehe im glad u liked it =)
Faber Point overlooked Resort world in Sentosa which happen to be setting off fireworks while we were there. what a way to end the night=) love u darling




No comments: