Friday, March 19, 2010

bing bang bam

my very first car crash! omg happened along lornie road towards farrer road. it happened in the morning during rush hour. i had to change into the centre lane because there were road works at the side of the road. so as i slowly edged into the lane, the car in front of me suddenly stopped and of course i had to hit the breaks too. but the car behind me continued on without hitting the breaks and BAM goes my car and the one in front of me and next car in front. i was so scared i didnt dare get down from my car, 2 sides of the roads were still filled with cars. the uncle in front of me got out and asked us to move to the side and just as we were doing that the last car who caused the whole accident sped off. WTH yes im involved in a hit and run accident.

fortunately i only suffered a bruised knee and my car wasnt in a bad shape, just a misalignment. but the Altis in front of me chui. hint guys Altis bad quality. No buy. the first person i called was daddy and then mommy and then darling. by the time i called him i was already crying, the uncle was so stunned to see me crying =X but yeah well it's a learning experience like what my uncles said. thankfully im not seriously hurt, just a little shaken.

because it was a hit and run, i had to report this incident to the police who will sub it to the traffic police division to find that black car owner. i went to the police after valuation lecture with my parents and kok, spent hell a lot of time there recording the incident, and then to the insurance company. i had to recount the entire story upteen times to my parents and police and draw boxes for insurance. gosh it was hell of a day for me.

if it wasnt for supportive dad and mom, i guess i'll be really traumatise over the whole incident, not only did they not scold me (okay mommy did a little) but they just said it's okay it'll happen at least once to every new driver. and not forgeting my bf :) who stayed with me throughout the day, making sure im alright, driving me around, from sch back home and to insurance company although he had tonnes of project to do that day. i love my bf :)

oh you make me smile.

PS: anybody travelled along lornie road towards farrer at around 8.40am who happen to see a black car which is damaged at the front please inform meeeee! i want my justice

No comments: