Monday, March 16, 2009

my little alarm clock went back home today! =(

no more hugs and kisses from my dearest wei bhin...i was just starting to get use to it=(


emo......

my dearest cousin came to Singapore on friday night...it was such a last minute thing! if i've known i would have given up my place at the NUS open house...boooo

nonetheless..he nv fails to bring be the fun into my life although i only see him for a few hours while he was here for 3 whole days! =)

yesterday was daddy's birthday and im so glad we had soo many pple here to celebrate=)

dinner was @ Fullerton Hotel! yum yum...sumptious buffet spread and yummilicious desserts infused with a touch of class & elegance=P

while waiting for all to arrive..we decided to snap snap snap pictures=)
i guess now, everyone knows where i got my camwhoring skills from....
D-A....daddy and mommy =)
the 2 person i owe a lot to for what i am today =)
and after dinner we decide to camwhore even more outside the hotel and the Marina Barrage

my little alarm clock =)and my uncles decide to join in the fun tooooo@ the Barrage haha
i simply luv my family
irreplaceable
=)

No comments: