Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gossip Girlmy days with gossip girl are finally back! after a long long break..it has finally came back! just when i needed some destressing=) thanks to matthew and bfs for linking me to the latest episode...i feel so satisfied now having watched the latest one..yipeees=) i get contented with such simple things..there were new characters julian! oh he is oh-my-a-hottie..turns out Ms Carr is a bitch! and i finally manage to convince kok bout that fact..and Carter is back again..i think their running out of ideas..for a moment i tot serena and nate are going to get back tgt while vanessa goes for julian..but julian is GAY! *gasp* gays are cute. =P

Blogs have been reading a couple of blogs recently, and i must say..there is smth in jesmine's blog which struck me...quoted frm Jes "Do not do unto others what I don't want others to do unto me." i shall not elaborate that much further..becoz there are some things which are pretty obvious and upsetting..oh well..im happy with the way i am =)

Appreciationdeadlines are looming around the corner, and i've not have much time to rest, slack, and do things i wanna do..maybe i just have poor organisation skills=P procrastination seem to be in my blood..cant help it..what i find fascinating was..i learn to cherish the time i have left..esp travelling time..believe it or not..i walked 30mins home yesterday under the hot sun..becoz i find, that's the only 30mins in my day i can spend doing nothing at all but walk and think...once i reach home..it's just work work work booo...i use to hate travelling home by public transport back in the sec days, but right now it's pretty enriching..an excuse for me to well, ''slack!'' haha =P

and that's all for me tonight
stay happy=)

No comments: