Saturday, November 29, 2008

omphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

all those studying had made me really stiff all over...i went for yoga yesterday, to realise that omg! i'm not as flexible as before=( booooo..those yoga poses were a piece of cake for me until yesterday! it was soooo painful! and the instructor still come over to me and twist twist turn turn! and she said "very good stephanie! your body is soo soft!" then she turned me! PAIN! haha
yoga class was really hilarious..coz most of the time, i dont really know what she's talking about..the only thing which i could understand was..."contract ur anus! pull ur belly button inwards towards ur spine!" woah....how the hell am i suppose to do that! haha

this morning i woke up with serious aches on my lower back....

last night i was watching TV with mommy..we were watching channel 8, the host went around looking for girls who would participate some slimming programme...and they interviewed 27-28 yr old girls..omg! i told my mom "i dont wanna grow up anymore! i cant imagine myself looking like that when im 27! crisisss'' haha growing old is really very scary...10pm we watched news..only to hear a bad news..the singaporean woman who was held hostage in Mumbai was killed along with 24 others...scary scary..nowhere in the world seem safe..nv crosed my mind that a Singaporean would actually be held hostage..when i heard the news yesterday morning i was hoping to hear good news but my heart sank when i heard the news at 10..my heart goes out to her family members.. life is just so vulnerable and fragile.....
peace...

No comments: