Monday, November 24, 2008

a look at steph's miserable exam weekend =(

TIME: 1am
a look at my study desk.....
and the timetable that i didnt really follow finally!no im not done with exams as yet, but im done with labelling my urban notes and readings for the open book exam on tues

open-book exams are no good! boooooo i'm still very hesitant to take a look at the past yr papers for urban planning,really tiredmeanwhile i have waffles to accompany me everyday, he is sort of toilet trained now, he actually ran to his "toilet" which is at the back of the house to pee pee..so proud of you waffles!=) haha so he is in the house most of the time now, lazing around and being really cute

there wasnt any entertainment or leisure for me this weekend, haiya so sian...the only form of entertainment is talking to kelly and jianjian and mich on msn..so miserable, anyway yesterday was like a "i-like-pain" day, david showed me some gross youtube video and the white tiger attack and kelly showed me a blog belonging to someone who self-mutilate

self-mutilation:
i wonder why she does it..doesnt it hurt a lot?! i mean the pain of slashing urself is prolly worst than getting dumped..so silly..i dont think the emotional hurt would go away even if u slash urself a million times la..face up to reality! anyway it reminds me..back in CHIJ, i think it's quite a common thing to do, i remember sitting beside this girl who does self-mutilation, really freaky and she actually did it in front of me, in class! there were scars on her hips area, and wrist! she even ask me whether i wanna try!? hah i'll most prolly faint la, i dont even allow a nurse to poke a needle into my arm, what makes her think i'll slash myself! i hope she has grown out of it

well okie this is perhaps the time for me to see the past yr paper=( back to me "lovely" boooks
boohooo

No comments: