Thursday, November 20, 2008

exams are bothersome

im currently in a bad bad bad bad bad mooooooooood

arghhh stupid exams is putting so much stress on me=(

the stack of readings nv seem to decrease! boooooooooooooooooooooooo

what's worse, i've got 2 BIG P-I-M-P-L-E on my forehead..argh it always happens when exams are nearing, and persist during the exams till after exams, n i'll have to bring those 2 big pimps out to party

soo irritated

btw, haha i just know how to insert videos from youtube onto my blog, so for those who are as stress as me, these are 2 clips reccommended by jesmine and jasper





oh oh one of my close close close friend is attached! haha n she only told me after 2 weeks! tsk! haha anyways im still real happy for her=) finally found loveeeeee=)

oh yeah someone told me she thought frenching=oral sex...hmmmmmzzzz haha shant disclose the person's name la...when i saw that appear on my msn window, i simple just burst out laughing, this really shows how innocent u are babe!=P haha at least you did a good deed by making me laugh for a moment =) haha

No comments: