Sunday, February 15, 2009

what a nightmarish week this had been for me...

and i wished time could just turn back, when everybody was happy, smiling, and living.

im very emo, and and still is...if u know me well enough, you'll prolly know i cry very easily..that's what caderam said

a week before today, daddy received a call, and immediately we rushed to the hospital, tears already streaming down my cheeks while we were still in the car..for the first time, i saw daddy tear...

mommy was concentrating n speeding down thomson road to get us there as fast as we could

we were too late when we got there, she was already gone..no last words, no one was there to see her off..ah mah died peacefully in her sleep, her heart stopped beating. after a year of fighting, she finally gave in...it was simply heart ranching when i saw her lying motionlessly on the hospital bed..i kept telling myself, "she'll come around! she'll come around"

the last time i saw her, she was still well, still able to talk, to smile like she always does when she sees me...without fail, she'll say "study hard peiru, my guai granddaughter" in hokkein..she'll always chase us home, ask daddy n mommy to go home and carry on with our own stuff, she was craving for mandarin orange, and insisted on having one..so i peeled one for her..nv had i knew, that was the last mandarin orange i peeled for her....

on Wednesday night, i received another piece of bad news..omg..i felt like my world has fallen apart..what's happening! am i still caught up in my nightmare..it seems like it will nv end..
life is so vulnerable...i've got to stay strong, not only for my parents, but also for my bestie...
to be there for her whenever she needs me...

always in my heart

one week has passed, and it's time to step out of the nightmare, and move on...
i keept repeating "cherish" because this week has taught me, the most impt thing in life, to cherish everyone around me, family n friends

i am very grateful to the wonderful friends i have, kelly, zijian, caderam, tyler, marcus and kok(BFS) for being there for me when i needed someone to talk to..
thanks for cheering me up with that clown face of yours=)

No comments: