Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i look normal on the outside when im around friends, busy with sch work. but my mind lingers off when im alone...

just like this morning, i was sitting at the busstop, waiting for the bus to arrive...but i was daydreaming all the while that i missed my bus...

what's on my mind?
my bestie.
i cant help it
you may think it's silly, but im thinking of what im gonna say when i see my bestie...will i break down? no no, i've got to be strong

im not suppose to see her until 49 days have passed because my ah ma just passed away too. it's some superstition thingy in which my mom is very particular of..
what kinda best friend am i huh?
i hope she'll understand, and im feeling very bad... 49 days is such a long long time

i read what she wrote on facebook, and tears started streaming down my cheeks. no matter how many times i read it, the same thing happens.

her mom is such a great person, a great mom, always understanding, patient and gentle.

i've been going to mich's place since sec 1, for tuition and for whatever reasons u can think of, her mom is always so welcoming, making sure we've got enough to eat, enough to drink, comfortable. She even cooked dinner for me...and mich n i will have that after chem tuition.. she helped us make our very first potato salad...she made mooncakes for us...

i'll definitely miss her dearly....

No comments: