Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight has got me captivated

holiday holiday holiday, before it started i've got so many stuff i wanna do, so many things planned out but hmmmmz...

out of all the things i planned, i only did a few, haha the rest...well....

after coming back from the short weekend getaway, i found myself with nothing to do! =O sooo i made a trip down to thomson plaza, went into Popular bookstore while i waited for mommy to join me for lunch, and saw this book

it's a book-turned-movie, i saw the trailer on HBO during exams period, briefly know that it's adapted from a book..until yesterday when i came across it in popular, so since i dont have any plans in the days ahead, i decided i should just read it

mommy says she has nv seen me so into a book before..it's like im in a trance when reading..i would say more like a anti-social nerd..unlike most pple i HATE to READ! most of the time i'll end up reading only a quarter of a book and it'll be on the shelf..haha except for a few, prolly less than 10 got me interested to read till the last page

so this is the book, the movie is not out yet, but im anxiously anticipating for the premier


i couldnt get hold of the original copy, they dont sell it in Popular! i usually loathe movie-covered books, but i was left with no choice =(

i spent my wednesday night reading it till the early hours, haha no mambo for me this week=P

sidetrack:
you broke it to me today, should i feel glad or should i feel something else, i guess the feelings are mixed...to tell the truth, i wasnt being myself the whole time today, because something silly happened yesterday night, i had a dream..i dreamt of the exact same thing u told, i woke up feeling puzzled, was it just a dream or was it really happening? obviously i felt shocked when i got the news but u wouldnt know

i've always thought dreams are the opposite of reality, i guess too much reading has left me in my fantasy world where love doesnt fail....

No comments: