Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i neeeeed A-D-V-I-S-E!

what a long day i had today...went for driving for 2 whole hours..straining my eyes and putting the instructor and i in danger...haha nah joking...im a safe safe safe driver...only a few slip ups today..at least i managed to pull through the last lesson which has a 18 pts or less criteria before i could FINALLY FINALLY BOOOOOK my TEST DATE! haha i guess everyone was waiting for this day to come..or prolly the day of the test..meanwhile i better go brush up on some parking=P

after driving i went to a spectacle shop with mommy dearest..i complaint bout giddyness recently and mommy thinks it's because my eyes are deteriorating...YOU ARE WRONG MOM! ahha the optician said, my eyesight actually got better plus, there wasnt any astigmatism, but when he checked the old specs, it has that. hmmmz that's weird..the uncle ask me to open my eyes bigger because he needed to test my eye..but i told him...it's MAX! haha

well so we took a long long time choosing a new pair of specs..i wanted to get the Coach frame but it was freaking freaking expensive! ahhh so i settled with a frameless one, simple and elegant..=)

came back home and i received the SEP email..sadly i wasnt offered any place in those unis that i've choose..but they are offering me another choice to this place called European Business School in Germany, i am still undecided, very very undecided, what's worst is i need to give them a reply sooon..like REAL SOOOOOON...tooooo many things in my mind, how how how? tell me how?! ADVISE please..........GERMANY!? of all places

confused=S

No comments: