Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A whole new beginning

After 4months or so of hiatus I'm finally back at blogging :)

Been really busy at the first quarter of the year that I didn't even have time to rant and complain here. Dissertation had been an ass but it's part of student life and it would nt have been complete without that =p

And with a blink of an eye, I've stepped into the corporate world for close to a month. I was overwhelmed with mixed feelings about working and boyfriend says im prolly Too pampered. This transition frm being a student to a working adult is just so scary!

And now i am sitting at my desk, reading emails after emails. Waking up in the morning at 7.30am everyday is omg the worse part of working. It's like attending 9am lectures everyday. Gosh *backpain, neckpain etc etc waist line getting bigger also

And The value of money suddenly became so eminent to me. Scrimp and save every cent of it. Received my first pay recently and thought, how should I spend it? Financial independence is what boyfriend says we have. Haha but it seems I've more headache now thinking of how much to allocate to each component that forms my monthly expenditure. And limiting myself from online shopping is seriously like asking a smoker to stay away from cigarettes!

I'm missing my life badly. Impromptu JB trips, movies, baking and making ice cream in the middle of the day, going on unplanned holidays, impulss booking of airline ticket, MAMBO and the list goes on.... Now I'm too tired to even stay awake past 10pm!

All said, I have to grow up afterall, I'll just have to tell myself to remain optimistic everyday :) earn more $$$$ hehe and its all for an awesome future

A last bit of student life: Commencement here we come! July 6th 8pm :))

With happy butterflies in your tummy (:
Iphoned

1 comment:

collen said...

haha you should be happy that you wake up at 730am every morning because I wake up at 6am everyday! :D