Saturday, January 15, 2011

Final Semester Week 0

Lots of unhappiness even though 2011 has only embarked into it's first month . Right now, I think I knw how it feels, when he says he felt that he didnt think he made any close friends in his 4 yrs. Not to say, I dont, I have some. But I just wanna voice out how i feel about some people who are constantly seeking for people who r beneficial and will only be friends with you if u possess some form of benefits to reap, or are just useful? sigh. pushing responsibility around and coming up with plenty of excuses. left out means left out quit giving excuses. 

That aside, have been really busy trying to get all 3 modules secured. Final semester, yet I'm not able to get the modules I want, bidded till round 3B but still, 2 modules short. 

Modules Wish List: 
1. Topics of Urban Planning
2. Korean 1
3. New Media 1101E

Module outcome after 3 rounds of bidding, and only after appealing countless times and looking for teachers to plead for modules. I got this:

1. Topics of Urban Planning
2. New Media 1101E
3. Introduction to Computing. 

I cant believe I am even taking a computing module. It's simply unbelievable! I think I need all the luck I can have to score in this module. =P just gotta try at making websites and wearing those geeky specs and talk about hardwares and html? hmmmm....

Dissertation is such a bother, seriously. Recently, a good girlfriend of mine told me that her friend came up with lots of definition for the acronym FYP aka dissertation. haha some were kinda vulgar, so I guess I will not say it here, just in case. maybe after I received my grade for it, i'll let the cat out of the bag. So, I am having the hardest time getting started with my dissertation. Everyone's at it, even bf and kelly. sigh...i just find it soo difficult to focus on dissertation because i hate doing things i dislike. oh well, gotta face it, and get down to serious work (yeah right :| )

Career Fest will last 2 weeks, and we have to attend at least 4 sessions. The thought of having to work in less than 6 months is freaking me out. For now, I guess im not ready to go out into the work force. After this semester, it's working for LIFE. gosh, no more waking up at 1pm everyday, no more shopping/manicure/pedicure/tea/movie/jb in the DAY for LIFE. how's that! most people cant wait to stop school and work but i am the opposite, i dont want school to end!! 

but again i've got to face up to reality, attended 1 week of talks by real estate companies and concluded that im not ready. Most are looking for graduates with good academic results. 2nd lower good enough or not? Some provided really good incentives but i dont knw whether that's what I am looking for. oh well, 1 more week of career fest. I hope I'll be able to at least knw what kinda job i want. 


No comments: