Wednesday, August 25, 2010

blessed me :)

this year's birthday, unlike less year, was quieter and peaceful. at least i could remember what happened at night. haha i slept it off =X

couple of celebrations with my family, dearest and my closest friends.

#1 Trader's Hotel

yummy fresh seafood we all love !



and then it's presents! hehe 



#2 Henderson Wave. 
love my bf because he made me choose my own cake, taught me mambo moves and stayed with me till the clock struck 12 at henderson wave. everything i wanted. love u baby =) 


#3 NUS Guild House
sweet tyler invited me on for lunch at the Guild House, amazing food and birthday cake. love the Orh Nee! haha thanks for the treat brat! 

#4 Surprise dinner @ Wild Honey
last but not least! another reason to love my bf to bits. made me so sad the night before because he has to play soccer during my birthday. Never had i knw, that he had a surprise birthday dinner lined up for me at night. dinner with my closest friends, especially the brats whom i havent seen in so long!brunch for dinner was awesome too.
 thanks baby :) you're the best 






No comments: