Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Work is such a terrible word

Just a quick update before I hit the sack....

I have just returned from The land of honk honk a week ago and have started work at CLC. Yeaps the princess/spoilt brat have finally walked out of her comfort zone and stepped into the world of meetings, research, and typing. Some just call that WORK! Tmr I'll reach the 1week mark and already im loathing it. Raaaah!

Now i guess I know how mom feels when she gets home from work, why she falls asleep while watching 8pm tv shows, why Joanne complains abt work all the time and why the birth rate in spore is so low-.-

I'm practically a zombie after work, I need smth called ENERGY pumped into me. I don't have a life anymore. While bf is at Zouk mamboing his night away I'm lying on my bed hoping tmr is Friday..Ahhhh fml...

will update on Vietnam over the weekends when i start on my journalling assignment ( due 21st June). which reminds me DISSERTATION!!!!! My plan is flopped-./


With not-so-happy butterflies in your tummy ):
Iphoned



No comments: