Thursday, May 13, 2010

free shipping is the way to go

my ASOS package has arrived! yipppppeeeeeee!

i think having free shipping to singapore is the best thing! haha plus the lower currency rate woohooo! =)) haha shoppaholic in the making. i think it's pretty efficient! it took less than 2 weeks for the stuff to arrive at my doorstep. unlike backorders which takes a gazillion years to arrive. im still waiting for bonito chico's loot, almost 3 weeks now!


the packaging was good too, the put my watches in a box which contained 2 watches i bought. hehe initially i was afraid that the watches will be damaged due to handling but they're safely kept in 2 boxes giving me a peace of mind. =)


clothes though didnt fit my size. haha it's not too small but too big! mom say i need to do some altering to them, the dress was gorgeous but the top was tooo loose, i guess it's because the people there are taller, the strap doesnt fit my short frame at all. same goes to the blouse i bought for work, the shoulder part does fit me too, too broad for me. but oh well! still got hope

i bought these pretty things 
i love receiving parcels 

No comments: