Monday, January 4, 2010

Looking back





Happy 2010 to all :)

Haven't got time to blog at all due to the hectic travelling schedule I put myself up to. Before blogging about my trips let me do a reflections about my 2009.

2 words bitter sweet.

Start of 2009 had been a terrible one. Took some time to get over the lost and thankfully I've got a bunch of lovely friends who stood by me. :) life still has to go on.

Got my driving license after so many gruelling lessons at SSDC. Finally I get to drive! Hehe and finally mommy can stop nagging.

Had a wonderful wonderful 21st birthday. One that I'll nv forget! Stripes. Thanks all for the love:)

Flew overseas to Germany and stayed there for almost half a year. Living away from home was always one of my teenage dreams. Seeing all my cousins going overseas to study somehow tempted me to study abroad. Finally I got my mini chance of a lifetime:) learnt to live independently w/o daddy mommy. Cooking cleaning washing all by myself. Met so many amazing people overseas and made long lasting friendships.

Travelled like I nv did before. 10 countries in 5mths :) so glad I've got the opportunity to backpack and experience life at a different angle. Learnt many new things along the way that I can't exp in Singapore. Running for trains, sleeping in airports and the list goes on ...... Made me realise what a spoilt Singaporean I am.

Found love at the end of 2009. :) shan't elaborate on the mushy part =p and we're travelling together, backpacking around Europe (more like he is carrying all the stuff for me hehe=p) having the time of our lives:) love, I can't ask for anything better in 2010.




With happy butterflies in your tummy (:
Iphoned

No comments: