Thursday, December 3, 2009

lost mail


got that from my facebook profile. yeah today has certainly been a dramatic one, exciting at first and i would definitely not doubt that it's definitely a challenging one.

i feel so mentally drained after the whole marketing examinations and all the saga that has been going on in little island singapore and over the internet. i've got no more strength to carry on reading my sleep-inducing lecture notes. 

didnt realise my actions would caused such a big hoo-ha until
everything really hit me. and
you had to do the whole ''explaining'' thing for me.
thanks for being the understanding one to forgive my childishness.
 ♥ in the first degree

14
 

Elective Real Estate Assignment due - 30th Nov

Strategic Marketing  exam - 2nd Dec

German Valuation Case Study - 3rd Dec

Business German 1 Presentation - 4th Dec

Real Estate Investment Case Study - 6th Dec 

Management & Leadership Exam - 7th Dec

International Valuation Case Study - 10th Dec

Business German 1 Exam - 16th Dec

Balance of Payments Exam - 21st Dec

Real Estate II Exam - 23rd Dec



No comments: