Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nobody nobody but u *clap clap

2. The last wed before sch starts

There's only 1 thing left to do on the last wed b4 sch officially begins...mambo phuture mambo mambo mambo!

kok told me they're playing the korean hit song in mambo, and i didnt believe him! =P
and he is back from Taiwan! and my bestie michelle is finally back from Hong Kong toooo! yay! haha she talked me into going mambo with her on wed, in the end PS me! booooo bestie! but i still luv u =P

and this is my very BIG present frm Taiwan
went Zouk with marc, nelson, kok, kelly, eug lee, bp, ceceilia, etc etc etc.
It was super duper crowded that night! probably because it's the last wed, (excuses) =P and mambo was goooood and they really played the korean song! i skipped phuture that night, coz it was uber crowded with girls and sabertooths (ewww).
i want nobody nobody but chiu *clap clap* go learn the moves! =P


the night ended well, gonna miss mambo-ing with all u =(

No comments: