Friday, January 2, 2009

1/1/2009


Party Hats Ready!



let's welcome the new year!=)
(i shot this from the Padang last night, it was actually 6mins long but due to the file size limit, i shrank it down to the best part, ENJOY=) )

31st Dec 2008, the last day of the year 2008..looking back, i think it has been more or less a really happy and good year for me! yipppeeee!

evening, i went for a buffet dinner at Royal Plaza hotel with my parents and cousin joanne and uncle richard $68++ per person..compared to Fullerton, $300 less. we actually considered going Fullerton, but once we heard the price..haha forget it! it was $386++ per person! OMG! haha
how time flies really.....
though 2008 was not a lot of fun for many around the world..looking back at the events that happened, 2008 Beijing Olympic is definitely a major event, followed by US presidential election, and then the bad stuff - Mumbai terror attacks, Mas Selamat went missing, Si Chuan earthquake, and the financial turmoils..turmultous year we had

despite all these, i think this year wasnt too bad for me..for one thing, i finally moved back to my current house! ohh the space! the new bedroom! the new everything!
then Aussie with Mich, tyler and marcus and bangkok with lycans=) and my grades went up! of coz WAFFLES! =) and everything else went smoothly...i got my SEP offer tooooo ! yipppppeeee!

according to everyone, 2009 will be a tough one so my new year resolution will be to reduce my urge to eat in restaurants, resisting and restraining myself from shopping, save $$$ earn $$$, diet, study real hard! and perhaps bowl more=P haha

No comments: