Saturday, July 5, 2008

aftermath of FOC

the camp was so successful tt im suffering frm withdrawal symptoms, it was busy busy busy for months and now im left with nothing to do..

weird things which happened today..

1. why are my parents not at work today

2. SATURDAY afternoon movie is on channel 5????!!!!

3. my hk drama wasnt showed on channel 55 today????!!!

n so i asked my mom why and i realiseeeeed

today is a saturday! oh my god! ever since i woke up, i thought today is a friday!
haha sooo those questions hit me..i thought mediacorp screwed up today...but it was actually me..slept too much to realise tt today is actually saturday

i was looking through photos taken last yr..n started reminiscing over last yr's foc that i had, i remember goin for the camp w/o knowing anyone, but now i've got my group of good friends frm RE n PFM whom stood by me till now..projects after projects, presentation after presentation, exams, tests, parties after parties, birthdays after birthdays, we do everything tgt

caderam. eugene lee. eugene ang. zijian.
ezann. kelly. jasmine. stephanie. shirlyn. jennifer. yuhui. natasha.

L-Y-C-A-N-S!

at RAGour birthdaysand at partiesstuck by one another during examsand nerve-wrecking projects

No comments: