Friday, June 13, 2008

cousin power

wassup on wednesday?!

mambo!

i left my house pretty late on wed night becoz waffles poo-ed b4 i stepped out of the house

n the worst part is he stepped all over it..bad waffles! so i got to clean up after him becoz he is of coz my responsibility.....

went to my cousin joanne's house to pick her n my other cousin, chun that

let me introduce mr ding chun that to u...he is like the genius of the family, smarty pants=P
he was away in US..studying...so i havent seen him for 3 yrsss! finally he came to spore n i got to go clubbing with him wahahaha! next time is fei's n loo's turn to mamboooooo

met marcus n tyler at zouk=)..the queue to phuture was crazzyyyy...so forget it...caleb came as well=)saw a no. of unexpected faces..jerome, jill!(underage!), remy, yu wen, eugene low, jennifer, n the boy who lost his friends kevin teo!

haha yeahhh my cousins went home at around 1 plus while we partied till 4am..coz steph was waiting for them to play DANCING QUEEEN..after tt it was home sweeeet home=)

No comments: